Road Dust Control Chemicals
There are a large range of chemicals which can be used for road dust suppression. They can be used to reduce and eliminate dust, improve the road structure or reduce water truck and water usage.
The following are some of dust control chemicals we offer. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements so we can recommend the best option.
DustWorx GX is a concentrated polymer based product. Its key benefits are its ease of use and flexibility in application rate. It is used in the following applications (rates are indicative and will depend on site conditions):
- Above ground haul roads: diluted at 1:5,000 to reduce watering frequency by 50%
- Above ground haul roads: diluted at 1:400 to reduce watering to once per shift
- Underground haul roads (eg eliminate road silica dust): dilute at 1:200
- Light vehicle and rural roads: applied at 0.3L per m2 to reduce dust for up to 2 months
- Crusting: 10 to 50ml per m2
- Above ground haul roads: diluted at 1:50,000 to reduce watering frequency by 50%
- Crusting: 5 to 8ml per m2
RT20 Dynamic - Compaction Aid
- Road and material compaction: 0.3L per cubic meter of road base
- Light vehicle and rural roads: applied at 0.3L per m2 to reduce dust for up to 12 months
Zero is a environmentally friendly ‘Synthetic Organic’ formulation which coats the fines and binds them to the road surface. A single application of Zero can prevent 100% of dust without the need to regularly water the road for up to 12 months. Reapplication usually only requires 30% of the original dosage.
- Driveways and rural roads: applied at 1L per m2 to eliminate dust for up to 12 months
- Car parks, container yards, workshop yards: applied at 1L per m2 to eliminate dust for up to 12 months
For more information please visit our Zero page.
If you have a particular application you would like us to discuss, require project pricing, or would like more information then please send an email to email@example.com.