DustWorx GX: NEW Concentrated Haul Road Dust Suppressant
DustWorx® GX is a NEW Concentrated Polymer Dispersion that is diluted into water carts at low dosage rates and sprayed onto unsealed roads to instantly reduce dust levels.
It performs similarly to our original DustWorx polymer, but it is not a gelling polymer so it is easier to handle and dilute into water. This easy dilution allows it to be used at high rates to achieve extended time between watering - up to 2 months.
- Designed for mine haul roads
- Easily applied - liquid and non gelling
- Polymers that bind and hold fine dust particles
- 100% environmentally safe
- Zero harm to application equipment
- Can be used in fresh, KCl and salt water
- Cost effective
Pricing is based on a per litre rate. It can be supplied in 25L, 200L (drum), 1000L (IBC container) quantities. Download brochure here.
For mine haul roads DustWorx® GX is added to every water cart at a rate of 1:5,000. The diluted DustWorx® GX is applied as part of the standard watering program and results are achieved instantly. Monitor the results as it should be possible to either reduce the amount of DustWorx® GX used as it builds up in the road surface or reduce watering frequency. Road grading helps blend the DustWorx® GX into the road surface.
DustWorx® GX can be also be applied at a higher concentration to maximise the time between watering. For example for Haul Roads when diluted at 1:500 (0.5L per m2) it can eliminate watering for up to 2 days and an application rate of 0.3L per m2 (diluted in 1L of water) can eliminate watering for up to 2 months.
DustWorx® GX can also be used in road construction with 1L used per 1.7m3 of road material.
- Instant dust suppressing results achieved using very low application rates
- Super concentrated Nano Polymer dispersion
- Instantly reduces watering requirements
- Increases ground compaction
- Reduces road maintenance/grading requirements
- Improves site safety
- Easier and safer to use than other polymers
- Cost effective due to increased water cart and grader efficiency
- Low transport and freight requirements
- Does not increase road slipperiness