DustWorx GX: NEW Surface Crusting Agent - Long Term Non Traffic Areas
DustWorx® GX is a NEW Concentrated Polymer Dispersion that is used to prevent dust in areas without traffic. A single application can prevent dust for up to 12 months.
Some common uses include:
- Tailing Dam dust suppression
- Stockpile Dust Suppression
- Dust Suppression of large open spaces
- Dust Suppression of construction sites when not active
It has the following features and benefits:
- Easily diluted - solution not an emulsion
- Non gelling - will not block pumps or nozzles
- 100% environmentally safe
- Zero harm to application equipment - not an hydrocarbon based emulsion
- Can be used in fresh, KCl and salt water
- Can be used through fixed sprinkler system as does not require time to activate in water (gelling polymers) will not crust the spray nozzles (acrylics).
- Cost effective compared to other crusting agents
DustWorx GX is diluted in water and sprayed using any available spray equipment over the non traffic area.
- 10ml to 15ml per m2 for up to 1 month dust control of non-traffic areas
- 30ml to 40ml per m2 for up to 12 months dust control of non-traffic areas
- DustWorx GX is diluted in water and 2L of solution is applied per m2 to ensure adequate crust depth
- Green or Blue dye can be added to the solution to assist with the application or to provide a visual indicator for stakeholders
Pricing is based on a per litre rate. It can be supplied in 25L and 1000L (IBC container) quantities. Download brochure here.