Lignosulphonate Dust Suppressant
Lignosulphonate (also known as Lignin) has been used successfully for dust suppression for many years. As a by-product of the wood pulping process its availability and price is dependant on that industry.
Our new DustWorx GX product can be used as a safe alternative to Lignosulphonate and has the following benefits:
- Does not leach out of the surface with rain
- Has moisture holding so will perform better at low application rates
- Lower volumes of product (vs Lignosulphonate) are required for similar results
- It is clean and does not smell
- It will not stain or mark vehicles
- Do not need to stop traffic during application
- Is a concentrated polymer product so availability and pricing is consistent.
If you have a particular dust control application you would like to discuss or would like more information then please call us on +61 2 6062 3300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.